Greetings from Florida!

Discussion in 'Introductions and Site Help' started by Andrei, May 29, 2019.

1. Andrei

Andrei New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everybody,
    I am a "hardcore newbie" in quad racing/acro. Most of my droning experience is with the DJI Spark (love that drone). This is the kind of photos I like to take:
    [​IMG]
    A friend of mine convinced me to try out an EMAX TinyHawk and I absolutely loved it. However, I was also frustrated for many reasons: first, the TinyHawk user manual was terrible. Second, it seems that it is a must to use Betaflight to configure the drone. I had a friend do that for me since Betaflight has no useful documentation and the little that is out there is way above my level. I tried a Mobula7, but I could not even bind it to the RC.
    After doing a lot of research on the Internet and various fora, I got myself a F210 RTF kit! Got it today, so I did not test out the drone yet, but I hope that if I run into problems, I can come here for help.
    I will begin with two basic questions:
    1) does Walkera have a US-based customer support website or phone? I could not locate any.
    2) I ordered what looks like spare props for the F210, but they have three blades instead of two. Are these the wrong ones? Their code is: F210-Z-40 and here is the Amazon link to them: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N27O28G/ can I use these? If yes, which ones are better, 2 or 3 blades?
    Thank you!

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +514 / 15
    Welcome.

Walkera has no phone support. You can use their main Web site for support but its not very good.

For props you need to stick with the OEM props. To advise what props to buy we need to know what model 210 you bought. Is it standard or the 3D model. The props are very different.

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  3. Andrei

Andrei New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So my best chance for fixing problems is to come here :)

This is the exact model I bought: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BBHYZEW/

I suppose the I need props with 2 blades, not 3.

Right?

Thank you!

4. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +514 / 15
    So you have the standard F210 not the 3D model.

Below is the spare part list for the F210 when it was launched. It only has the 2 blade props.

Walkera sometimes do bring out upgrades for their models. The F210 was tuned at its initial release to the 2 blade props.

It will behave differently with 3 blades. The Choice is yours.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Andrei

Andrei New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thank you!