???generic ESCs in a x350 pro will it work???

Discussion in 'Walkera QRX350/QRX 350 Pro/QRX 350 Premium' started by conner, May 9, 2017.

1. conner

conner Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    hey gang, will standard 20amp brushless ESCs work with the walkera devo-m controller? ones like these...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4pcs-Little-Bee-20A-OPTO-2-4S-MINI-ESC-Brushless-Speed-Controller-for-QAV250-FPV-/322308721990?hash=item4b0b18cd46:g:N78AAOSwx2dYEsQa

.....how does the walkera controller initialize them/ or any esc for that matter?
    As it is, upon battery connection, Its two beeps from the ESC's, then the Devo/m controller quickly sends them a signal, and three more beeps from the esc's.....

FYI watch the replacement pigtails on ebay............some are wired backwards.......
    I replaced my battery wire to the distribution board, not paying attention, the new pigtail was assembled backwards....I hooked up the battery and very quickly knew there was a issue and got it unhooked within seconds, sizzling sounds and smoke.... it caused a small spot of heat damage to a copper trace on three esc's....I scraped and tinned the overheated areas with a thick dot solder, they work but I don't like that kind of sketchy stuff in my equipment. walkera esc's are pricey.....

thanks conner