FURIOUS 320 GPS 1080 RTF version Flyaway

Discussion in 'Walkera Furious 320' started by Farhad, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Farhad

Farhad New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My Brand new Walkera Furious 320 with which I have had about 6 flights and I was on the 7th one when I was hovering about 60 feet high on GPS suddenly behaved like it was crazy and without any reason rose to 200 odd feet and then just flew away to the south west of the field really Fast . I hit the GPS Return to home switch many times but it just disappeared . As the field is surrounded by woods etc I have no idea how to find it also it went out of sight on the Horizon and it could be 5 or 10 miles away as I had a full Battery . I lost all transmitter control even after I had 15 satellites before I took off. The Battery was new and fully charged and I did everything by the book . After going thru this forum I can see this has happened to others here too . This is very Dangerous as someone can get hurt OR even killed when the craft falls to earth and I could be held responsible for NO Fault of Mine . Walkera has a duty to fix this issue and issue an immediate warning for all Furious users . They also need to either replace the craft OR Refund our money . I am actually considering Legal Action . Please let me know if others have had the same problem .

2. oldking80

oldking80 Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Hi, I thankfully I didn't have these problems but I'm scared it could happen. Have you contacted walkera? You got feedback?

3. muts

muts New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I haven't got this problem yet, but I must say that I am not surprised.
    I bought the furious 320 after long hesitation because it was not cheap.
    If you can see at the errors there are with the machine it is incredible Walkera sell this product with all these faults.

For starting: - The props delivered with the furious are ****. Mine broke several times IN THE AIR!!!!
    - Ordered some new probs, and they are better, the hold longer, but in the end, they also broke IN THE AIR!
    - Updating , even connecting the walkera with the computer is a huge pain in the ass, language issues for example.
    - A Fly away is every Drone-pilot worst nightmare, and you are right, this is very dangerous with the speed the Furious has.

I regret that I bought the Furious, If I could sell it with a little loss, I would not hesitate for a second.

4. oldking80

oldking80 Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Hi Muts, I so far have not had any problems. After doing the firmware update has also become more stable. For the defect of flyaway, we discussed a lot here on the forum and the conclusion was that it could also be a misuse of the gps. Another problem is the failsafe. have you set the failsafe 14.2 Volts?

5. muts

muts New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thx for the reply!
    Haven't you got the problem with the props? Wich props do U use then?
    I broke my GPS because of such a crash.

I had no luck with binding the furious with my computer yet. Maybe I'l give it a try this evening. But I haven't/coulden't changed any parameters.
    So the failsafe parameter is as I bought it.

Do you recognize the problem with the camera control?

6. oldking80

oldking80 Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    OK, proceed in order.
    I still use the original propellers GPS version, but I ordered the GPS version propellers that are tougher. Always check the integrity of the propellers before each flight, and tighten all screws of the drone. Over time loosening and may cause problems.
    To connect the drone to pc, download flyconfig from the site walkera German.
    Set "AUTO" and then Connect. Sets the failsafe 14.2 volts.
    Always keep under control the flight time, never take failsafe especially with fast speed.
    Most importantly, you must be sure that the gps is properly connected. Don't fly if the gps is not connected.
    The problem with the camera you mean the bad signal of video transmission?

7. muts

muts New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oké, thx already.

With set AUTO, you mean in the program?

The problem with the camera is that it doesn't respond to the trigger (switch) of the controller. Or sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

I had a problem with mine because the GPS module broke because of a crash (props broke in the air), but before and now also, GPS mode is one of the things thats works fine.

8. oldking80

oldking80 Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Yes I mean in the program Flyconfig. The camera never gave me this problem. Wait for 2 seconds between a switch and the other "GEAR" button?

9. muts

muts New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes, wait 2 seconds, but it doens't seems to respond. Last time it only begins to record after it was crashed. Very strange, but I will look at it, probably this evening.

10. oldking80

oldking80 Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Ok. Consider that if you don't tell him to stop recording he eventually does not loganything. Perhaps as a result of these crashes have damaged something