FS or Trade, Voyager 3 GoPro Gimbal

Discussion in 'Walkera Classifieds' started by Douglas Pratt, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Douglas Pratt

Douglas Pratt New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    It seems like forever, but my Voyager 3 gimbal finally arrived from Finland today.

That means that the GoPro gimbal that shipped the my new drone is for sale.
    I was using a Hero Black on my 3DR Solo that got stolen a couple months ago, I didn’t like the microscopic monochrome menus, scrolling through with a toothpick, video cutting out at 200 meters, and system settings and functions taking on a life of their own, so I haven’t found myself itching to replace that drone, or its dedicated gimbal/camera setup. I have a x8plus with flight controller and lots of leftovers from the Solo to work with over the winter.

I’m going to start the new Voyager 3 GoPro Gimbal on eBay at $299 with free shipping in the USA, Canada add $15. I’m open to offers here, first of all the larger Voyager 3 batteries, at least 2 of the better ones to start, extra props, simulator, anything else you have could be a trade, and I also have a Tali H500, 4 batteries, loads of extra parts— ready to go— I love my drones, but can’t keep or fly them all.

My lady and I are planning a trip to Costa Rico late November into December. I’ll consider a trade for your airline promotion, accommodations, car, etc.....to trade. She speaks Spanish, I speak French— and we both speak very good English. I’m ok with basic German.

I’m an antique dealer and licensed realtor in Massachusetts. She has worked for the UN as a journalist, and I have 28 years with the Pentagon in Logistics. She has a University degree in Journalism earned in Central America, and my BA is from Harvard, majoring in Linguistics and minor in the Natural Sciences.

Goods and services always negotiable, and we’re both very creative......