Faulty remote control (never used) - No help from supplier!

Discussion in 'Walkera Aibao' started by Sharlene 758, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Sharlene 758

Sharlene 758 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

Has anyone purchased from RotorLogic or been successful getting help from Walkera?

An AIBAO was purchased in March of last year as a gift, NEVER USED. In December it was given and while the aircraft if coming on ,the remote control (DEVO-F8E) has not at all. It doesn't appear to be charging. I contacted Rotor Logic on December 27, on Amazon where it was purchased and was told to speak to Walkera....even though they are the authorized dealer. I was actually hoping Amazon would have intervened by now (should have purchased on EBay smh). I tried the Walkera website and event send an email to all the addresses I could find on their website. I have sent other emails to RotorLogic asking them for help just to get in touch with someone and they insist they have not been able to do so. How are they buying from Walkera and not have contact details to help? Isn't this a misrepresentation on their end. Money down the drain!

At this point, I really just want to try to find a solution. Has anyone experienced a similar issue with the remote? Is it a battery issue perhaps and maybe I should try to purchase one?

Would really appreciate some guidance.
    Thanks

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +472 / 14
    You do know how to turn on the TX? You have charged the batteries?