F210 Hybrid

Discussion in 'Walkera F210' started by QuadKid, Apr 28, 2017.

1. QuadKid

QuadKid Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey all, I have a couple of F210 3D's, one is flying OK but only have Acro mode (which is OK, forced me to take of the training wheels :eek:with the FMOD, MIX & D/R Switch's on the DEVO 7 inoperative. Have been thru the manual and videos try to regain original config to no avail?
    Any Help on resetting the switch's would be much appreciated.

Secondly, I want to build my older F210 into a hybrid using FrSky components (PDB, FC & RX) with 30A ESC,s and upgrade to some Racing Motors. I love the durability of the 210 frame, realize some of it will have to change to build the stack, anybody ever try to do this ?

2. nofate

nofate New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Yep I did, I have a stock F210 3D and bought a ton of extra parts for it. Then decided what the hell, I can build one bad mofo F210 from all the spare parts and so I did. Nothing was tough on doing except stuffing the connex in the stock frame. Other then that, I highly recommend the combo. The power is insane and the HD for through the connex is amazing, expensive as hell though but if you can swing it, it's so worth it. Check out the videos below and see their description for all the parts I used.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  3. Ruben9

Ruben9 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0