F210 ARMING ISSUE 125 L trick

Discussion in 'Walkera F210' started by DAKOROB, Apr 10, 2016.

1. DAKOROB

DAKOROB New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Trying to find an answer or be fixed the setting the yawn to 125 and throttle to 125. There is no way that I know of to calibrate your TX in cleanflight, I'm using the F7 devo. I know I'm not alone because I have seen this one other sites but no real solution. So I'm hoping someone smarter then I think I am can help me an others. Oh I also set my shut off timer to 30 secs

2. Roger

Roger New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I had the same problem before. But it's now disappeared all of a sudden.
    What I have done were connected to Cleanflight, did some calibration, test the RC value, sometimes (not always) I powered on F210, sometimes did not. I did these more than 10+ times in the last couple of days because I was trying to load firmware, and tried to find if there is any settings related to the arming setting.

I saw other threads in this forum proposed other solution, I tried them all but not worked for my F210, and now it is recovered without a clue.

3. DAKOROB

DAKOROB New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Groovy! I hope this thread pics up steam so we can figure this out completely. But other then that.....not one issue

4. Roger

Roger New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Though many people reported this arming issue after a crash. Mine was caused by DEVO 7 connected to computer mic source as RC input for drone simulator.

5. DAKOROB

DAKOROB New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Screenshot_2016-04-13-17-15-28.png
    Wait!what? OK please please could you explain that? Was that a setting in the devo itself or do you mean you hooked it up to a computer using the wrong plug? Trying to put it all together maybe I, we, us can figure a permanent fix.

Thanks for that input

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  6. DAKOROB

DAKOROB New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Question has anyone tried to flash this useing the android flash app? It's a cleanflight flasher app..truth be told this is my first time messing with cleanflight so I don't want to mess it up. Now the app will hook up to the f210 no problem but that doesn't mean anything Screenshot_2016-04-13-17-15-28.png . It's an android app made for cleanflight.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  7. Ricko

Ricko New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have had the same arming issues with my drone upon light impact and landing.
    Have adjusted trim on left stick and motors have armed.
    This proplem now occuring for a second time in as many flights,, i have now lost forward pitch and have no idea how to reset or fix the issue.
    Any ideas????

8. DAKOROB

DAKOROB New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Crap....I'm also noticing my forward pitch is lagging a bit, I had problems bringing it down a few tyms I was giving full forward pitch and it was really slow to respond. I am at a loss I'm sorry but I'm not digging cleanflight....I can't fix a damp thing..I have no options to trouble shoot....I'm one more thing away from calling cleanflight a big bag of.........BUT not yet. If I find out anything I will post it from here to the moon!!! Because I am getting no answers at all.....and I know that sux.

9. P3g4susp

P3g4susp New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    same like that
    suck walkera f210 i think must trash this quad no way out!!!!!!!!!!

10. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +326 / 10
    Changing your F210 with cleanflight will end in tears.

Just reload the original FW and settings and Stop fiddling. You will only break it.