F210 3D unlocking motor issue

Discussion in 'Walkera F210 3D' started by Raiden, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Raiden

Raiden New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am new to the game and just purchased a F210 3D. It flew one time and we have not been able to make it fly again. We successfully bound the drone and the Devo7 and have even programmed a Fixed ID for the unit. We get all lights to turn on and the unit stops the beeping noise giving me a long beep and 3 short beeps. I think is connected to the controller. Only the left red light is on but it flew in this way the first time. if we move the left stick (trotle) to the left the left yellow lights flash, same if I move the right stick to the righ but these remain solid. I am kind of tired of trying to figure out what is going on and if I don't fix it I will surely return it for a refund. Can anyone help?!!

2. Raiden

Raiden New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just realized that I could have moved the trims, I went ahead and move them either to the left or right until I got both red lights on. It is a pity that Walkera does not provides a troubleshooting guide with the units.

3. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 15
    Yes, the trims will disable the Motor start.

You should not use trim on these drones. It will impact the gyro in the FC. You must activate the motors on level ground and ensure that the batty placement is correct for CG. There are markers open the drone to find the balance point.

Cheers