F210 3-D Assembly walkthrough - Power Board assembly

Discussion in 'Walkera F210 3D' started by RC/DC, Oct 16, 2017.

1. RC/DC

RC/DC Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi All.
    Anyone know where I can find step-by-step instructions how to Disassemble/Assemble the F210 3-D?

Just had a serious crash and need to replace my Power Board on my F210 3D. Everything seems to work but the new LED headlight I just bought.
    Also need to find just the connector cord to the stock camera. Does anyone know where I can purchase that without buying the camera(which still works)? Or the name of the connectors that are needed?

Thanks All!
    -Dave S.

2. sweyant

sweyant New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just went through a similar experience. No one sells just the camera cable but new cable comes with a new camera which was around 30 bucks. Rotorlogic ebay seller has good prices and I got parts 2 days later (across country). I just started unscrewing everything (and taking pictures as I went) and taped screws onto a piece of paper which I labeled for where it came from. To get to power board, everything has to come off pretty much so if you might as well replace any broken plastic pieces. The walkera website has a list of all the parts which helps identify which is which. I believe it is on the page for the 210 3D and is one of the subcategories a the top of the page. I just got mine all back together and everything powers up but i can't get it to pair with my controller now. Arrggggghh. If you plan to do it, I hope you have a lot of patience, good light source and go buy a cheap pair of the strongest reading glasses you can which will help magnify small bits.