F12E - Up is left, down is right, etc. - fix

Discussion in 'Walkera Devention Radios' started by MiMo, Sep 9, 2016.

1. MiMo

MiMo Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I guess this has an easy answer to it, but I'm a noob on these things. I have finally managed to setup my Devo F12E as a transmitter for the Phantom 2.

But i noticed at the first test flight that the sticks are all wrong, like for example stick up makes the drone go left, and stick down makes it go right etc.

Im using a signal converter between the receiver and the flight controller since the Phantom 2 flight controller only takes SBUS and the Walkera receiver doesn't have that, so maybe thats where it has been messed up?
    The signal converter only has its channels numbered 1-9 etc. so don't know if i connected the cables the right way between the receiver and the signal converter, if that matters?

But i guess there is some other way to change the stick inputs? Or how is it done?
    Thanks in advance.

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +268 / 9
    The channel order from 1 to 7 is is ELE, ALE, Throttle, Rudder, Gear, flap, AUX 2. It is Futaba standard. on the TX. I would think the Phantom would be the same.

You can check the directing in the DJI assist program. Also remember you must calibrate the sticks in assist as well.

Cheers

3. MiMo

MiMo Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks, I've switched the servo cables on the receiver for the Aileron and Elevator channels.