Darkening video transmission???... leading to the almost destruction of my F210

Discussion in 'Walkera F210' started by Walk123, May 6, 2016.

1. Walk123

Walk123 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    The other day I flew around a large shed and my video transmission went Dark(couldn't see at all). Then I blindly must of rammed it into something loosing all video transmission. I found the F210 frame separated no camera(couldnt find it anywhere!!), and the body+battery 10 yards north. My question is what could of caused this(the video darkening), and has anyone else had this issue? I thought this thing was a loss but turns out Ill probly just need a power board, a cam+mount and some structural parts, that's it :)! Any help is great help! thanks!!!!!

2. megaloxana

megaloxana New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Could the camera have come loose and detached itself prior to the collision? Hence the darkening was the camera loosening from it's mounts and maybe pointing at the back of the plastic guard. If you have the old camera mount then I can see it loosening overtime, especially if you've been moving it around much. The new style has a detent wheel that keeps the camera angle steady much better.

3. Walk123

Walk123 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Very doubtful, i cut a foam piece to keep the camera completely still at the angle i prefer, It fits snug. If however it did come loose from the mount it would of most likely stayed inside the housing. :(