CRASH

Discussion in 'Walkera Runner 250 Pro' started by Bush, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Bush

Bush New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Crash in manual mode. Today I had another accident in manual mode. First 2 batteries flying in GPS mode and everything is perfect. Third battery manual mode. Turning the drone at high speed as if it is uncontrollable. Towards stability changes in the curve and it seemed that engines are shutting down and has fallen to the ground. when it has gone off I had a connected battery and the batteries have new originals. he does it with any battery. uncontrollable summary at high speeds. I have more drones but I have never seen that. any ideas ? Can someone give me a clue? I do not know what else to do. And here in Spain there is no information or forum or good Walkera apollo. Thank you

2. Junior Ellis

Junior Ellis Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    When you arm the drone does the props spin or do you have to throttle up to make them spin? if not you should set the motors to a idle speed even when throttle stick is at zero,that way when your flying and if you drop the stick it wont just tumble from the sky.

3. Bush

Bush New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks for answering. My version is runner 250PRO and as you have read in this forum the pro does not turn off the engines to 0 if it is in air. I checked it and if I set the height control to 0 they do not turn off while it is in the air. It happens only when I make the turn very closed. very closed spin at high speed makes it unstable and crashes

4. Bush

Bush New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Today he has disassembled it to see if it has any bad solder or some loose wire and everything seems correct. I came with the firm version. 1.0.7 in case you know something to solve my problem.

5. Bush

Bush New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    so I could observe the instability and next fall csucede only if you join high speed + rudder movement. and only in manual mode without gps

6. Junior Ellis

Junior Ellis Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    oh dear,im now thinking it could be a bad esc or motor,or maybe it needs a reflash/tune.