Can anyone help please. Problems with motors not arming on my F210

Discussion in 'Walkera Help!' started by tbulls, Mar 1, 2016.

1. tbulls

tbulls New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi I am new to racing quads (especially how to repair them) so please can someone help me. I crashed my Walkera f210 yesterday and now I can't arm the motors. I can bind the the transmitter to the quad with the right red light goes off as it should. This is where things don't happen. Basically I can't unlock the motors using the throttle stick in mode 2. There is a signal to the quad because when I move the ELEV stick the yellow indicator back LEDs light up. Connected quad to clean flight and could get the motors spinning and also shows a response to stick controls. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what I may need to do or replace please?

2. DAKOROB

DAKOROB New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Been asking this question forever, but what I have found that works for me. Set the yawn to 125 and the throttle to 125 down then try arming it. But be sure to set it back to 0 before you fly or you will spinning out of control. But I have not found a permanent fix hope this helps...and I hope you get more responses to help you out.

Stay groovy

3. OtterBlade

OtterBlade New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    You may want to update the firmware and the config settings a few times. I upgraded and had the same problem as you, then I reset all the settings, restored the new config file, and it worked again.

4. DAKOROB

DAKOROB New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Question has anyone tried to flash this useing the android flash app? It's a cleanflight flasher app..truth be told this is my first time messing with cleanflight so I don't want to mess it up. Now the app will hook up to the f210 no problem but that doesn't mean anything. It's an android app made for cleanflight.

What's the firmware number?
    The app has up to v1.12.1 (2016-04-10)
    Screenshot_2016-04-13-17-15-28.png

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  5. Walk123

Walk123 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    This started happening to me quite early no heavy crashes a very small one a week earlier. anyways i found plugging it in the pc worked temporarily but not consistently. I was way out flying in this neat lil spot and what do ya know it wouldnt arm. So i started toggling all the switches and discover when u toggle the gear switch very fast it spins the motors for about a second. So i started trying to time the throttle up with the spin and got it to work on a consistant basis. Just be carefull only throttle up about 2% or the thing will start to fly. Very strange i tried everything else thats the only thing that worked.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. lachpek

lachpek New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  7. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +296 / 10
    Remove the RX and the FC clean the connections and reinstall. This should fix it. The connections get loose and dirty after a crash and repair.

8. Anthony2498

Anthony2498 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm having the same arming issues, I hook my f210 up to cleanflight and was able to test the engines, and all four worked but I still can't arm the engines from the Devo 7

9. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +296 / 10
    Check the F210 Forum for this issue. You most likely have broken it with them wrong version of Cleanflight.