Brand New “In Box” Walkera Drones For Sale

Discussion in 'Walkera Classifieds' started by Corvette-1, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Corvette-1

Corvette-1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have two brand new, never paired or flown Walkera Drones For Sale. Items are as they came from the factory and include every item as packaged. One is a Walkera Scout X4 Carbon Fiber model with two batteries, an extra set of factory props and a complete factory screw kit. This drone comes with every option available along with the brushless gimbal and an I-Look camera with a 32gb SD Card. Also included is a new, high quality rolling hard shell case and a New Devo F-12E Transmitter with a rechargeable battery. Also, I have a Brand New Walkera QR X350 Premium drone in White. This drone is complete in box with everything from the factory including the HD wide angle nose camera. The Devo F-12E transmitter above will control each of these drones. All factory manuals and documents are included. Please e-mail me at david@corvette-1.com regarding any questions or concerns. Photos upon request. Price for everything has been set to a very fair amount and is non negotiable. $1,200.00 plus $80.00 shipping & Insurance. Absolutely No Sales Outside Of The US... We live in Central Texas and welcome local pickup if feasible.