Battery cords get ripped out of quad.....

Discussion in 'Walkera Furious 215' started by GrabAdabAgoo, Jun 29, 2017.

1. GrabAdabAgoo

GrabAdabAgoo Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Has anyone else experienced an issue where your battery cables moved a little during flight and a prop basically kicks the cable unplugged?
    My drone has fallen from the sky mid power loop/roll and it's very frustrating not having a sense of security that the battery will stay in as I fly over foresty areas or what have you.
    Typically im winding my cables a lot like it originally says on the drone but sometimes the cables still get kicked out.
    Please help.

2. Rosspa

Rosspa Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Never had a battery come unplugged during flight but I have smashed up a few of the balance connectors. I also use two straps on the battery.

3. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +455 / 14
    Try using Velcro on the batteries, as well as the strap.

4. AzQuad2018

AzQuad2018 New Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I have 3 batteries for my Furious 215, and I taped all of the charging lines flat against the sides of each battery, so there isn't any way they can get tagged by a prop. I picked up a short extension cable with a 5-pin male connector on one end, that I leave attached to the charger, and a 5-pin female connector on the other end, that I connect to the taped-down male connectors on my batteries. Other than that, I just try to remember to be sure my power cables are clear before flying.