Alternative Props for Furious 320

Discussion in 'Walkera Furious 320' started by samdukal, Feb 8, 2016.

1. samdukal

samdukal Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Hey guys, all you know that for our F320 quad all the parts are in Chinese warehouse, and it takes forever for them to arrive once ordered..
    Props are the first what gets destroyed in any crash or accident.
    Does anyone know of any alternative props that can be used with F320 that I can pick up in my local hobby store or maybe order online from US seller?

2. Kosta

Kosta Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0
    i dont think you can find any suitable replacements.
    Have you checked WALKERA (HM-FURIOUS-320(C)-Z-01) Propellers (1CW+1CCW)
    Prices are not so bad and you can even check shipping fees and delivery times from site.
    Just quick checked that if i order 10 pairs props , weight is 200g and from Deutsche post delivery time is just couple days and shipping cost only 11euros to Finland.

3. samdukal

samdukal Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    That is the main web site where are all the parts are. I have ordered Metal Carbon Pipe Fixing Block to repair broken leg after first crash (remember I comment one of your videos regarding the issue) and it took like month for part to arrive. I paid 7-10 business day shipping..
    Well, I have ordered today 5pairs of blades from them and chose shipping from US warehouse. Hopefully will get them during the week. Will see..

4. Sparky

Sparky New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I used some Dalprop 3 blade. They work pretty awesome. They came with sleeves so they fit any size shaft. You will need 5mm propeller nuts to hold them in place. I used the same kind on my F210 and love them. This is what they look like on the 210.

Attached Files:

5. eriseD

eriseD New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have you used them on a 320 furious tho?

6. Sparky

Sparky New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes. I finally got some 6 inch 3 blade props for the 320. They work OK. I found that you have to be VERY careful to seat them properly or they'll be cockeyed and cause a vicious vibration.

7. eriseD

eriseD New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice to know see any performance increase?

8. mAcRoS

mAcRoS New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are there carbon fiber blades available anywhere ? Yesterday one of the blades just broke in the air, and had not the most pleasant journey to a deep part of the forest rescuing my drone, don't trust the stock ones anymore, it can break any time. I was lucky it wasn't too high and far away...

9. Falappa13

Falappa13 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I own and fly my Furious for 3 weeks now. But experienced some problems with the blades. Mine seem to snap very easily during flight. Resulting in crashes. I've ordered these as a substitute:GemFan 6040 GRP 3-Blade Propellers CW/CCW Set Green.
    The result is a more responsive Furious, a bit lower top speed but same flight time. Standard Lipo is coping very well, no issues there so far.
    But I still have no clue why my standard props brake of during flight? I've seen some damage/marks on the antenna mounts. So they touched the mounts during flight.....

10. FrankV

FrankV Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Wow - now you mention it.... I have the same marks at the antenna mounts... Look at the photo. Flew 2 batteries with them. The tip of the blade is also a bit damaged. "Damage" on both sides.

How this is possible: I dont understand. The props have to increase in lenght during flight :)

I think the blades are too weak to. I am going to look for alternatives too. I hope for a better respons, specially in curves. I suspect the blades are not able to withstand the G-forces of the furious in a turn/curve.
    20160727_141624[1].jpg