350 pro stuck

Discussion in 'Walkera QRX350/QRX 350 Pro/QRX 350 Premium' started by Alineba, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Alineba

Alineba New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i've just got used x350 pro drone.. after reading lots of information and changing settings , i got finaly it to even fly almost controllable.. but now had a huge problem, after a little while it loses control and keeps going how its was going. nothing helps, even shut down transmitter after all it still continues flying at same way as it before it goes out of control until it crashes to something.. any ideas whats wrong with this or how to determine whats broken.. receiver? main controller? any other possibilities..

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +566 / 16
    How far away can you fly before you lose control?

What do you mean by changing settings? What exactly did you do?

3. Alineba

Alineba New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    all settings were real mess from previous owner.. first with factory manual i check every settings on transmitter and drone itself.. and flashed crafts sofware, after that i got it fly at decent way.. but after little flytime it somehow "loses its mind" doing whatever it wants.. at fist time flying few hundred meter just straight until it hits ground middle of forest, went few days to find it :).. when that happens suddenly doesnt accept anything from transmitter.. second time same thing but now encircle and chashes with full speed to carage.. even in ground upside down rotors are on with full throttle, doesnt care any throttle stick ect positions on transmitter.... today got it back on business and again after few minutes when flying slow motion suddenly goes itself to full throttle with large curve ending upside down crashing to ground with huge body damage.. and even i was doing nothing with transmitter.. fustrating.. everytime craft is flying quite near to me so flying away from coverage area isn't problem.. im thinking possibility of main controller somehow freaks out.. of course part that is the most expesive part to try :-(

4. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +566 / 16
    When you say you checked all the settings on the Transmitter, what did you then change on it?
    How did you flash the Drones FW With what tool? and with what FW?
    Where did you then get the Drones default settings? Did you save them before you updated the FW?