320 not arming motors, Mission planner not recognizing TX input Rudd D/R

Discussion in 'Walkera Furious 320' started by chiller_andi, Dec 2, 2018.

1. chiller_andi

chiller_andi New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hi everyone,

my 320 is just not willing to fly anymore. The motors are not arming. I had a problem getting the compass calibration to work as the remote was somehow not getting full movement of the servos as full signal out. Thanks to bjr981s, who helped me with this! Thumbs up!!

Now somehow I am not able to arm the Motors. Mission planer is not recognizing, when I swith the Rudd D/R, nor when I swith FMOD or elev D/R. Mix and gear are visible in Mission Planner, when I switch them.
    I don´t know, how to proceed.. Motor test is working in Mission Planner from the Terminal, but when I try to test them at initial setup>>optional Hardware it says the auto pilot is denying the command.. I dunno..

Can someone please give me a hint where to check next or what to do?

Cheers, Andy

Attached Files:

2. Junior Ellis

Junior Ellis Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    First thing i would do is make sure youi are using the lastest Devo profile thats on here and im not too sure about mission planner as i user the official walkera flyconfig also found here :)

3. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +454 / 14
    Mission Planner is not 100% compatible with the 320 Flight controller. You can use it to save compare and do minor edits but that is it.

You will need to load the FW again and then install the initial config again from the FW package. then do a full calibrations as per the user manual

Cheers