2 D Gimbal will not tilt

Discussion in 'Walkera QRX350/QRX 350 Pro/QRX 350 Premium' started by rgolish, Dec 10, 2014.

1. rgolish

rgolish New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Please help me. I have a Walkera 350 FPV and using the Devo 7 controller. I have watched 25 videos, read instructions and followed procedures to get my 2d gimbal to tilt. It just won't work. Any tips?

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. karbondata

karbondata New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have you adjusted the V1 power output to the maximum output. That is what worked for me.

3. Judic

Judic New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can you please explain how to adjust the V1 power?
    I purchased my Walkera assembled and I don't know much how to get into it and change something.
    I have a similar problem, I don't have the ilook camera, I have another one, powered by it's own accumulator, so I just connected the power wire from Walkera to the G-2D gimbal directly (without that splitter for powering the ilook camera). But in this case when I turn on the Walkera the gimbal start just shaking and doesn't respond to the Aux2 tuner.

4. karbondata

karbondata New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Turn the Quad over and on the G-2d Controller there are two adjustment screws on the controller.

5. david

david New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had a similar problem with my QR X350 Pro. From the factory the camera control wire and the g2d gimble "PIT" wire both terminated on the AUX-1 port on the RX703 receiver. Both wires are connected via a 3-wire plug. I removed the PIT control wire and plugged to AUX-2 port.
    Program DEVICE OUTPUT: GEAR,MIX-ACTIVE...FLAP,GEAR SW-ACTIVE...AUX-2,AUX K2-ACTIVE.
    Hope that helps

6. jotalink

jotalink New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    guys,I have the same problem and Im loosing faith in walkera, Aux2 is connected to PIT, I have a DEVO 7 but when I move the Aux 2 button nothing happens, Pit does not respond and the worst thing of all is that is there is not any single video showing how to configure a devo 7 with the g 2d gimbal. Please, help, how did you guys achieved that? did you have to configure something special in mission planner or attach another cable? I have tried everything, I also put on the controler Aux2 aux 2 aux2 act ... it is so confusing the programing of that control. thank you for your help

7. Idontknowmuch

Idontknowmuch New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey, didn't know if you overcame this prob but here it goes. Sounds like all is good except the specific pin to hook the wire to is the one farthest from the facing of the gimball stamped "pit" and "roll". Hope that helps. Also, this should work but with one functionality caveat. Turning the aux2 dial to the right turns on IOC in the controller in the bird, so you have Joshua off IOC in the receiver with mission planner. Under initial setup, scroll down to Chan 7, which will be set to "3". Change it to "0". This sets it to-do nothing on Chan 7 which is what in the firmware uses to control ioc. Somehow walkera has the IOC function tied in "virtually" with the aux2 output from the transmitter. Hope this helps:)

8. Seareyflyer

Seareyflyer New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys, I also have a question about the 2 axis gimbal on the WK QRX 350 pro. The pit works on the last pin of the receiver but turning the AUX 2 dial from center rolls the gimbal all the way in one direction not stopping without returning the AUX 2 dial to center. Is this how they're suppose to work or is there some programming you can do for the AUX 2 channel to stop the roll in increments without turning the dial back to center to stop the gimbal. Thanks, Seareyflyer

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  9. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +428 / 13
    Attention ALL.

Walkera Drones MUST be configured as aircraft. Not the Default model config of Helicopter.

10. Seareyflyer

Seareyflyer New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank's, so a stock Walkera QRX 350 pro with a Devo 7 tx needs to be reprogrammed from a multiroter to an aircraft. I thought they were programmed at the factory because the one I have flies okay but I was asking about the gimbel control dial settings in the Devo 7 tx.