150 falling from the sky randomly... :(

Discussion in 'Walkera Rodeo 150' started by Mr_Drone, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Mr_Drone

Mr_Drone New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Ok, so got too confident line of sight, and went for a roll then a flip and then a split s... so on the flip before the split s the wind caught the 150 and took it to the side abit, I went for the split s anyway and as expected lost orientation more than I expected in my moment of panic. Hit the ground HARD and the battery cover came off and the battery was ejected. Plugged it back in and the right rear prop wasnt working at first. Turned it off and on and it was fine. Tried a small flight and like 30 saeconds in it just froze and dropped from the sky. Checked all ESC are plugged in and all props have worked fine since. The issue is it still will randomly (after like 30 secs) just suddenly die and drop from the sky.... any help would be super appreciated!!

2. Junior Ellis

Junior Ellis Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Maybe something on the flight board got damage when you first had that bad crash,when it fall from the sky and you pick it up is it still on or is it rebooting by the time you get it?

3. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +436 / 14
    You have to pull it all down check for cracks in boards check all leads. Remove and Clean FC and RX pins. Check ribbon connector.

Cheers