1-2 Second Random Video Static Cuts When Battery is Low

Discussion in 'Walkera F210' started by Walk123, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Walk123

Walk123 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hey there, been flying very very well with this better tuned f210 and changed my camera angle from as high as it can go to about 30 degrees. Was doing some further tuning and noticed whenever my battery is close to low i get random video static cuts which are F**CKING scary when I'm flying very fast in tight spaces and doing very complex aerials as I like to do when I tune. Now after a flight about a 2 weeks ago I noticed both my antennas solder points were literally hanging from a thread somehow, that flight I was getting vtx cut outs all over the place and low rx range(almost lost it about a football field away). I re-solder them tested again got my range back but vtx still randomly cuts, but as the title states when the battery is nearing low. Maybe rx vtx interference, but the low battery is the odd part, video signal is perfect for the first 3 mins? Any info would be great! Also my rx seems to bump out whenever I land ruff, it literally unplugs itself? I've put a new plastic support and the problem still persists, no biggie just a tad annoying!

2. Upthat

Upthat Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I had that exact problem and was asking the same thing here. Tried different batteries, replaced vtx. As a last resort replaced the powerboard and that fixed it. I can't guarantee this will fix it but just my 2c.
    The new powerboard from bg was quite a few revisions newer than my old one... good to see walkera keep updating.

Try a bit of foam between rx and bottom plate. Mine does that too after hard landing sometimes until it strips the plastic threads. Bit of a design flaw.